Friday, June 20, 2014

New Semester !

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Helllo guys.. it have been a long time I wrote my entry ..perhaps, you  guys missing me? Hehe.. Three weeks before today is a mid term holiday...for me it is the end of sem 2 and now we refreshingly enter sem 3 which is the final month for us, upper 6..

I spend lot of time staying at home during holiday and only twice went outing with ma families to Taman Pertanian Shah Alam, there is four season house  and we  came when it was flower season ..actually we want to go winter season but it is on December, so we just going to that place, what else we can do...even though we use gprs, still, we lost our way...haha… I wonder how come last year we can reach Putrajaya at night to watch  fireworks competition with the help of gprs and everything going smoothly without losing our track… maybe the power of the spirit make our long way become easier, haha… well, in the flower season house is okay… not too big...we can only see the flower bloom far away but we can't enter that area maybe scared if someone will pluck the plants… after that we stop at the mini zoo, I got to touch horse and goat...watching parrot blabbering... etc and I also  went out with my long lost bf since our primary school, Zulaika.. I realized it have been  10 years of our relationship.. We do some shopping at AEON and Kenanga Mall...hehe

 Okay it was really boring doing nothing at home so I decided to bake a cake and some cookies.. My homemade cake I've tried to bake is choc cup cake, chocolate chiffon cake and recently oreo cheese cake , some cookies as well like  ..oat and honey cookies. Well ,  actually I don't have any experience baking a cake before this, that's why it turned very different from the illustration in recipe book.. Why? It became too thin same as before I put it in the oven.. even though I've put baking powder, but it still remain unchanged at the end.. But it taste does not disappointed us because it was delicious and ma family members like it..hehe.  But there is a few things that I don’t understand.. Why it turn thin even though I've followed all the instruction given in the book ..can someone tell me?
*even my meringue, ma donsaeng beat the white eggs and sugar until it turn very fluffy ..huh
So what I've plan after end up my school, I want to enter baking class for a  moment in order to enhance and develop my skills in baking :), hopefully I can be more expert in this field… truly, I really  enjoying making bun(not yet try) and simple cakes :)
 this chiffon choc cake does not look like a real chiffon...it was to thin! haha


 i'm just prepared the ingredients and ma brother and sis lend me a help, i help to press this oat cookies ok...


 after came back from school, i immediately made this honey cookies because i'm hungry since i became a picky eaters..haha

oreo cheese cake...haha...not so well made... but it's yummy!


Next, my MUET test run smoothly.. start with speaking and etc...wish me good luck :)
Our result for sem 2 I think will be out in August, I'm really hoping to get at least cgpa3.40 and above because I don't want to repeat again...insyaAllah..

There is many thing I enjoy doing my free time like crafting(seldom), drawing people or design any cloth and doing some research about things that very interesting to look for..

Last but not least, my new resolution in this sem, is:-
*pray fully and on time 5 prayer every day
*study very smart
*save 400$ in this last few month
*decrease the intake of oily food
*obey my parents

*always do a good deeds, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment